Download e-book for iPad: Avid Editing, Fourth Edition: A Guide for Beginning and by Sam Kauffmann
By Sam Kauffmann
I like Avid Media Composer simply because i feel it is the modifying software program of the professionals. yet there are such a lot of assorted elements inside this software that it may be intimidating to benefit all you are able to do with this system -- till this e-book.
Kauffmann simplifies advanced enhancing thoughts and has a snatch of each element of this system. every time i've got a tricky query, there is an basic solution within the booklet. remember the fact that, I consult with it frequently. To somebody who desires to be knowledgeable within the number 1 modifying procedure in the market -- get the #1 ebook in the market: this one.
Read Online or Download Avid Editing, Fourth Edition: A Guide for Beginning and Intermediate Users PDF
Similar nonfiction_2 books
During this document dwe study the significance fo Command, keep watch over, Commuincations, desktops, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance sysrems for flooring strength maneuver operations.
Position is a vital point in knowing health and wellbeing and overall healthiness care disparities. extra that in simple terms a geographic situation, position is a socio-ecological strength with detectable results on social existence, autonomous future health, and overall healthiness. regardless of the overall enthusiasm for the examine of position and the aptitude it may possibly have for a greater realizing of the distribution of future health in several groups, study is at a tricky crossroads as a result of disagreements in how the build might be conceptualized and measured.
- Careers for High-Energy People & Other Go-Getters
- Fiddler on the Make
- Understanding Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting
- The origin and transmission of the alphabet
- The Story of Chaldea (The Story of the Nations)
- The Story of Jesus and His Disciples
Additional info for Avid Editing, Fourth Edition: A Guide for Beginning and Intermediate Users
9. When you cut an assembly together, you are normally overwriting—placing a new shot over the tail of the last shot in the Timeline. 10. Now try cutting in a close-up of Kate’s face. Drag or play along the Timeline until you ﬁnd a new point for your IN. Place the IN using the I key on the keyboard or the Mark IN command in the Record Monitor. Now play through the Kate’s Hands, Face—CU clip in the Source Monitor. To make sure it’s the active window, click anywhere on the Source Monitor. 23 Avid Editing: A Guide for Beginning and Intermediate Users Now, choose your IN and OUT points.
The Source Monitor has a menu that shows all the clips you have loaded into it. Click on the name of the clip in the upper left of the Source Monitor to see a list of all the clips that are held there. Drag down and release to choose another clip from the list; that choice replaces the one currently in view. 27 20 Chapter 1: Getting Started Making Your First Cut Follow these step-by-step instructions, which will guide you through your ﬁrst editing session: 1. In the Project window for “Wanna Trade,” you’ll see two bins: Dailies-Day 1 and Assembly.
Selecting and Deselecting Tracks The Track Selector panels are on the left of the Timeline. When you have a clip in the Source Monitor, the Source Track Selector panel appears next to the Record Track Selector panel. Before making any edits, always check to see which tracks are selected before splicing and overwriting. 6, if we were to try to splice the material in the Source Monitor into the sequence, 30 Chapter 2: Basic Editing the sound coming in on tracks A1 and A2 will not get spliced in. Why?