Read e-book online Beginning C# 2005 Databases: From Novice to Professional PDF
By Jacob Hammer Pedersen, Syed Fahad Gilani, Jon Reid, Visit Amazon's James Huddleston Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, James Huddleston, , Ranga Raghuram
starting C# 2005 Databases: From amateur to specialist teaches you every little thing you must learn about relational databases, the SQL database language, and ADO.NET 2.0. Youll additionally get a valid begin in constructing console, home windows varieties, ASP.NET, or even XML database applications.
This booklet additionally teaches you database fundamentals and the way to exploit SQL to speak with databases. Youll get precise and code-practical thoughts to entry info in C# throughout quite a lot of particular coding occasions. absolutely revised and upgraded for .NET 2.0, this publication provide you with the simplest modern perform during this middle programming quarter, and youll end up utilizing it in approximately your entire .NET tasks. This e-book systematically
- Provides step by step directions on fitting and configuring visible C# and SQL Server exhibit editions
- Presents all crucial SQL question and replace thoughts and syntax, so that you dont desire past familiarity with relational databases or SQL
- Describes tips on how to use ADO.NET transactions, exceptions, and events
- Covers ADO.NET positive aspects for dealing with XML, textual content, and binary data
- Explains all innovations via simple code examples
Read Online or Download Beginning C# 2005 Databases: From Novice to Professional PDF
Similar c# books
Are you prepared to attempt your hand at programming video games utilizing C#? "Beginning C# video game Programming" is your perfect introductory guide—designed to jumpstart your event with C# and DirectX nine. It contains the elemental subject matters you’ll want to know and covers extra issues that you’ll locate priceless alongside the way in which.
There’s no more uncomplicated, speedier, or simpler solution to examine the particularly tricky subjects
Visual C# 2005 Demystified explains the language and its libraries and functions in addition to the best way to use the built-in improvement atmosphere. This self-teaching advisor comes entire with key issues, heritage info, quizzes on the finish of every bankruptcy, or even a last examination. basic sufficient for newcomers yet difficult sufficient for complicated scholars, this can be a vigorous and exciting brush-up, introductory textual content, or lecture room complement.
Microsoft is injecting new power into the clever mobilephone market with the delicate home windows mobile 7. This new strength equates to new possibilities for you, the cellular developer. starting home windows mobilephone 7 improvement has been written in particular that will help you grab those possibilities and start growing functions for this interesting new cellular equipment platform.
- Exam Ref 70-483: Programming in C#
- C# Programmer's Cookbook
- Beginning ASP.NET 2.0
- C# game programming : for serious game creation
- Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 with C
- WPF in Action with Visual Studio 2008
Extra info for Beginning C# 2005 Databases: From Novice to Professional
6. The Destination Folder window appears (see Figure 1-5). You can’t change the destination, so just click Install. qxd 11/18/06 3:45 PM Page 5 CHAPTER 1 ■ GETTING OUR TOOLS Figure 1-5. VCSE Destination Folder 7. The Download and Install Progress window appears (see Figure 1-6). It first reports the progress of the file downloads (about 30MB for VCSE and 56MB for SSE), then reports on their installation. Wait patiently for the Setup Complete window to appear (see Figure 1-7). 8. You can register your copy of VCSE by clicking Register Now, but this is optional and can be done later, so we won’t cover it here.
4. In the next window, fill in your information, then click Next. 5. When the Feature Selection window (see Figure 1-9) appears, click Next. qxd 8 11/18/06 3:45 PM Page 8 CHAPTER 1 ■ GETTING OUR TOOLS Figure 1-9. SSMSE Feature Selection 6. When the next window appears, click Install. 7. A progress window appears (see Figure 1-10), and is followed by a window that reports successful installation (see Figure 1-11). Click Finish. Figure 1-10. qxd 11/18/06 3:45 PM Page 9 CHAPTER 1 ■ GETTING OUR TOOLS Figure 1-11.
Expand the Tables node and right-click the Employees node. You’ll see the menu in Figure 2-27. Database Explorer basically offers the same features for database access and management as SSMSE’s Object Explorer, but it doesn’t offer administration functions for managing instances. VCSE’s New Query has a slightly different format from SSMSE’s New Query, but it’s as powerful. VCSE’s Show Table Data has the same format and functionality as SSMSE’s Open Table. Figure 2-27. An expanded table menu in Database Explorer Using BOL BOL is the official source of SQL Server documentation.