Predict and Prevent Attacks Before They Happen
H2o Networks are aware that more than 75% of data breaches target small to medium size businesses.
With ransomware, hacking and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit. H2o’s mission is to prevent data breaches from happening by “borrowing” from what very large enterprises have to prevent these attacks.
H2o Networks Security not only blocks malware, botnets and phishing over any port, protocol or app, but also detects and contains advanced attacks before they can cause damage. This is how we do it:
- Security Assessment and Review - Our plan starts with a baseline of where your risks are and then look at how to protect your business. Our main concern is stopping hackers and criminals gaining access to your network and causing any data breach.
- IT Security Strategy - We put a strategy “Road Map” in place of all the items that should be protected based on your unique needs and industry. Our 15 point plan does not have to be implemented all at once, but we choose the most important ones to get you protected from day one.
- Borrow From Fortune 100 Companies - H2o have managed to get the next generation anti-virus and cyber security prevention software that only Fortune 100 Companies can afford.
- Ransomware Protection Guarantee - H2o ensure that if your company gets hit with Ransomware and all data is encrypted, we can get all your files back guaranteed. If our software cannot get the data from that moment, we will get the files restored from the previous day.
- GDPR Compliance Included - H2o will complete your GDPR compliance and Cyber Security Essentials Certification as part of the monthly service plan, and act as your Data Protection Officer.
Protecting your information and your client data is H2o’s speciality. Our Security Assessment can evaluate your current business environment and provide a full report of the overall health of your security.
Our security experts will then provide and implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution to ensure that you have the best chance against current and future threats.
Please see our checklist below “15 Ways to Protect Your Business from A Cyber Attack” to demonstrate how we help move your business to being fully protected.